CANCELLATION POLICY 2022
According to Royal Decree-Law 11/2020, of March 31, at LITORAL we have adapted our cancellation and / or reservation modification policies to offer you maximum flexibility and tranquility in these difficult times.
CANCELLATION CLAUSES 2022:TH
Free cancellation up to 15 days before arrival, discounted only 35.- € of management fees. In case of cancellation less than 15 days before arrival, Litoral will retain the total amount received as a reservation guarantee.
In the case of having a problem derived from Covid 19 and not having the travel insurance contracted, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The BONUS is valid for 18 months from its date of issue, for stays in the featured accommodation with the 100% Litoral icon, within the following seasons:
- Until October 31st, 2020
- From April 1 to October 30, 2021
- The new reservation (date and / or establishment) is valid according to availability.
- If the BONUS has not been exchanged before its expiration date, payment in cash may be requested 18 months after the issue date.
- If the price of the new reservation is higher, the client will have to pay the difference.
- If the price of the new reservation is lower, the price difference remains available on your voucher and will be valid for a new reservation (valid for 18 months from the date of issue of your original voucher).
- For all cancellation requests, the general cancellation conditions accepted at the time of booking will apply.
- The BONUS is personal and non-transferable. It can only be transferred to another holder upon request and prior authorization by Litoral.
- It is prohibited to copy, duplicate and / or reproduce the BONUS in any way. In the event that the security characteristics of the BONUS are altered and under the suspicion that it has been modified or falsified, Litoral will consider it invalid and will reject it as a means of payment, demanding payment in cash from the client, and informing the relevant authorities. of fraud.
- All the conditions described above only apply to reservations and / or direct customers of Litoral. In case of reservations made in other online booking portals and / or travel agencies, they should contact them directly.
We are closely following the official instructions of the local health and government authorities while listening to comments from travelers and owners. We will update this article as more information becomes available.
If you have any questions regarding the management of your reservation, please contact us at email@example.com